As a Multi Store Asset Protection Manager you will oversee all aspects of Asset Protection and support company profit objectives and customer service goals. You will be responsible for multiple locations with an elevated scope of responsibility, which will include increased staff levels, higher sales volume and higher shortage risk. In addition to perform other duties as assigned.
- Communicate with Facility Management and MSC Asset Protection on shortage/security issues. Recommend solutions as necessary.
- Any other responsibilities management deems essential.
- Development and management of departmental budgets.
- Responsible for ensuring that department meets or exceeds performance requirements in the areas of safety, shortage, cost control, quality, processing standards, flexibility, reliability, customer service and execution to plan.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Ensure that all Corporate Security Policies and Procedures are being followed.
- To protect and monitor company assets, alarms, property, employees, and visitors through the enforcement of Company and Security Policies.
- Hire, train and supervise the Security Staff.
- Responsible for the management of Security fulfillment operations including but not limited to staff communications, staff balancing and work assignments, work scheduling and processing, throughput levels, and processing standards.
- Oversee all aspects of the Security operations in support of the company profit objectives and customer service goals.
- Manage and develop direct reports toward individual growth and performance excellence.
- Secure and monitor the movement of trailers in and out of the facility.
- Identify causes of shortage within the building to include the investigation of possible internal and/or external dishonest activity.
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4-year college or university preferred
- 3-5 years direct experience
- May occasionally involve reaching above eye level, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Must be able to apprehend shoplifters
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fairfax, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A