As a Sr. Manager Regional Fulfillment and Small format manager you will support all planning, preparation and execution of opening and operating our new MbM stores, in your area of responsibility and support other areas as necessary. Similarly, you will support all activities necessary to plan, prepare, setup and operate Strategic Fulfillment locations in your area of responsibility.
- Role model exemplary service and ensure store teams strive for an outstanding shopping experience.
- Clearly communicate operations objectives to ensure store teams are informed and knowledgeable
- Conduct store visits that focus on implementation of Best practices and Execution of standards. Develop action plans to bring below standards aspects of the store to acceptable levels.
- Observe stores’ facilities maintenance, safety and emergency protocols and ensure selling floor security, safety and standards, are maintained.
- Establish high level of shortage awareness and work with store teams to ensure all policies and procedures are thoroughly understood and in compliance
- Partner with Market AP Leaders to support asset protection initiatives when necessary.
- Drive productivity and achieve high operating standards within assigned responsibilities, and ensure Best practices are understood and adopted with a high level of effectiveness
- Serve as the Fulfillment and MbM Leader within the respective Region. Collaborate with the supply chain, central fulfillment and store OOM’s and/or omni captains to establish priorities within the region/division as directed by the Regional Sr. Director Operations/Asset Protection
- Support Store managers to manage locational expense/payroll management to deliver on planned staffing/support budgets, non-payroll expense plans, and 4 -wall profit & loss
- Drive CBSA sales growth by supporting & executing Regional initiatives in MbM and Downstream Regional Fulfillment.
- Manage and communicate all incidents with impact to business or brand protection.
- Identify operational challenges and provide leadership support to store & division teams to execute solutions.
- Ability to build partnerships and direct teams.
- Ability to effectively plan and execute strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of retail operations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Commitment to exemplifying the highest integrity and professional business standards
- Strong leadership profile and excellent negotiation skills.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception and focus adjustment.
- Ability to monitor and maneuver workflow to achieve priorities.
- Effectively communicate and present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, and all levels of internal and external business partners.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sugar Land, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A