The Counter Manager is responsible to drive sales and service the customer. They are the brand authority who consistently role models a best in class service experience while helping customers and training associates. They provide outstanding customer service with expertise in a specific brand, they have a keen awareness of current trends, and effectively leads a team.
- Communicate with vendor and store leadership to execute events based on the marketing calendar to achieve sales plan.
- Understand how brand training, events and product strategies drive sales.
- Introduce customers to beauty products and build a rapport to identify hidden needs.
- Has advanced authority and expertise in a specific brand.
- Be a product educator and beauty enthusiast.
- Review productivity levels, provide coaching/feedback, and partner store leadership on team performance.
- Understand product strategies by Quarter/Season and provide clear direction to drive sales.
- Review and analyze business performance – daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results.
- Connects the business priorities to the daily activities of all associates.
- Self-motivated to stay current on brand related product knowledge and beauty trends.
- 1-2 years direct experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color vision
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Clarita, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A