The Manager, Business Administration leads the essential activities and colleagues that drive At Your Service and Stores business processes that allow Macy’s Stores to successfully run. The role focuses on establishing Customer Service standards for the At Your Service destination in stores, as well as the human resources functions such as interviewing and hiring, as well as staffing and scheduling to ensure the Store runs smoothly.
- Lead functions of the hiring process including developing efficiencies in prescreening applicants, corresponding with applicants, interviewing, selecting the best talent and coaching peers in all aspects of hiring.
- Lead team responsible for balancing the vault and perform other cash functions on a daily basis; perform monthly cash office self-audit.
- Lead At Your Service front of house staff, including customer service and support, product pick-up, returns, bill pay, etc.
- Direct strategies to lead new hire orientation and training sessions as needed.
- Coach, motivate and develop Store Colleagues to reach their fullest potential and use strategies to optimize productivity and efficiency.
- Utilize review process as a tool for Colleague talent development, promotion and advancement.
- Strategize with other Store Leaders on Staffing and Scheduling workforce solutions to ensure the Store is being led efficiently. Manage all post-production schedule changes for the store.
- Direct team who will replenish and balance registers; leads research and resolves cash shortage issues.
- Act as the key store contact with Central Business Partners; perform as liaison with systems team; submit and follow-up on work orders as needed.
- Manage non-payroll supply budgets logs and balance store checkbook; review seasonal payroll/non-payroll budgets.
- Lead the colleague onboarding process, to ensure a rapid learning curve, raising engagement of new higher and lower turnover rate.
- Administer any discipline and coaching as needed.
- Schedule, coordinate, and confirm work order completion by 3rd Party contractors/vendors
- Monitor and address performance issues on a timely basis.
- Direct and organize weekly store recognition rallies; maintain store bulletin board program to drive engagement.
- Key stakeholder in the TA process, responsible for ensuring job postings are maintained, appropriately and filled in a timely manner.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- 3-5 years related experience
- Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to monitor and maneuver workflow to achieve priorities.
- Effectively communicate and present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, and all levels of internal and external business partners.
- Ability to effectively plan and execute strategies.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mesa, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A