Responsible for the management of facilities hourly colleagues. Coordination of efforts between internal partners and 3rd party vendors. Manage energy use in each of the facilities within division responsibilities. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Drive technician productivity with analysis of Work Order and PM performance.
- Assist in establishing Long Range Capital plans to mitigate asset risks.
- Focus on the engagement of the field team. Drive engagement to high levels through communication, collaboration, education and celebration.
- Make recommendations for capital expenditure in the location responsibility.
- Ensure all active equipment is maintained to standard.
- Manage the appropriate use of Work Order Management process/System.
- Develop and maintain 3rd party relationships.
- Coordinate cross functional projects, communication, etc.
- Identity and facilitate any energy savings opportunities through field & energy team, operations, etc.
- Coordinate projects with appropriate internal work groups and 3rd party companies.
- Supervise the performance of direct and indirect reports.
- Work with Store Environment colleagues on both small and large scale projects.
- Lead the team responsible for managing the facilities within the area of responsibility.
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance (PM’s) are being managed effectively.
- Coordinate and supervise any approved projects as assigned in the location/division.
- Cross functional communication with Store, Division, Regional and Central partners.
- Supervise and achieve all expense performance within both payroll and non-payroll accounts.
- Present weekly business and project updates to functional partners.
- Ability to monitor and maneuver workflow to achieve priorities.
- Ability to effectively plan and execute strategies.
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- 4 Year / Bachelors Degree
- Effectively communicate and present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, and all levels of internal and external business partners.
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions
- 3 Years Experience
- Requires periods of walking, standing, communicating, reaching, crouching and climbing ladders
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A