Bring your planning skills and entrepreneurial spirit to the best name in retail. Join the startup of our new off price division, Macy’s Backstage on the ground floor and help us build this new brand while building your personal portfolio.
- Communicate replenishment orders with buying partners.
- General administrative support of the planning team.
- Analyze store performance by customer type and create store profiles and locality.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Pull reports and make business recommendations to the Planner and business partner.
- Create departmental receipt flows.
- Develops self – attend ongoing professional development and training.
- Responsible for allocating the product to the stores.
- Work closely with the Planner/Buyer on allocation, replenishment, and determining unit needs by location.
- Meet weekly with buyer/planner to discuss order issues.
- Min 4 Year/ Bachelor’s Degree
- Practice open and continuous communication, values keeping others informed, effectively presenting information in a clear, concise manner
- Knowledge of MS Office is required
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and technically
- Excellent leadership, facilitation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across functional lines and at many levels
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A