Ensure the safety and security of Supply Chain colleagues and assets of the company through Management of the Asset Protection Function/Team. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure the security and accuracy of trailers moving in and out of the facility
- Responsible communicating to Facility management and Supervisors on shortage/asset protection issues. Recommend solutions as needed.
- Responsible for the management of Asset Protection operations including but not limited to staff communications, staff balancing and work assignments, work scheduling and processing, throughput levels, and processing standards.
- Identify causes of shortage within the building to include the investigation of possible internal and/or external dishonest activity
- Manage and develop direct reports toward individual growth and performance excellence – Maintain Succession Plan
- Protect and monitor company assets, alarms, property, employees, and visitors through the enforcement of company and asset protection policies
- Responsible for ensuring that departments meet or exceed performance requirements in the areas of safety, shortage, cost control, quality, processing standards, flexibility, reliability, customer service and execution to plan.
- Ensure consistent, thorough and timely communication to subordinates, peers and facility/AP senior management
- Develop and ensure execution of shortage strategies to have a positive impact on Inventory accuracy, shortage results and sales.
- Responsible for the management of the Asset Protection operations in support of company profit objectives and customer service goals in a high a volume Supply Chain Distribution Center.
- Communicate with facility management and Supply Chain Asset Protection on shortage and security issues. Recommend solutions as needed
- Assist in the development of budget, manage to goal and make adjustments where needed.
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, color vision and climbing ladders
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jackson, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A