The Brand Expert is responsible to drive sales and service the customer. They are the brand authority who consistently role models a best in class service experience while helping customers and training associates. They provide outstanding customer service with brand expertise, and they have a keen awareness of current trends.
- Review and analyze business performance – daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results.
- Remain up to date with all training from designated brand.
- Self-motivated to stay current on brand related product knowledge and beauty trends.
- Introduce customers to beauty products and build a rapport to identify hidden needs.
- Foster an environment of continuous learning through personal behaviors, product demonstrations and peer to peer learning.
- Understand product strategies by Quarter/Season and provide clear direction to drive sales.
- Understand how brand training, events and product strategies drive sales.
- Clearly models behavior and articulates activities that support elevating the customer experience.
- Build trust and foster teamwork across the entire Beauty department.
- Offer the customer compelling experiences, opportunities to discover products, and relationships that keep them coming back.
- Attend brand specific schools and virtual trainings as needed.
- Has advanced authority and expertise in a specific brand.
- Communicates with vendor and store leadership to execute events based on the marketing calendar to achieve sales plan.
- Leverage My Client. Provide outstanding service – whether that be in person, virtually or on the phone.
- Drive client acquisition through awareness and engagement in our Loyalty program.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color vision
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- 1-2 years direct experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A