As an Asset Protection Manager II you will be responsible for one of our highest shortage locations with an elevated scope of responsibility that may include executive direct reports and increased staff levels, higher Sales Volume or significant Shortage risk.
- Support the preparation, take and reconciliation of annual inventory process
- Analyze theft trends through utilization of available AP Reports, Systems and Technology
- Establish high level of shortage awareness and effectiveness determined by audit results.
- Focus on significant shortage opportunities and develop action plans with a higher level of impact in order to improve location and district results
- Manage and monitor internal and external theft investigations, apprehensions and recoveries
- Lead the store executive team in planning, implementing, monitoring, and managing the store shortage prevention and awareness programs
- Develop relationships with Store, Division and Regional leaders to gain support towards achieving shortage goals
- Ensure that all AP policies and Procedures are thoroughly understood by AP team and executed effectively
- Elevated leadership role within the division to include special projects beyond the normal scope of responsibility.
- Manage and monitor payroll expense
- Ability to effectively plan and execute strategies.
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
- Ability to monitor and maneuver workflow to achieve priorities.
- Requires periods of walking, standing, communicating, reaching, crouching and climbing ladders
- A minimum of 3-5 years of Asset Protection Management experience
- Effectively communicate and present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, and all levels of internal and external business partners.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Walnut Creek, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A