This individual will work closely with internal Continuous Improvement partners as well as HR partners at various levels across the organization to ensure HR processes are accurately, clearly and completely defined and documented in a streamlined and efficient way that is easily understood by the colleagues and all end users who reference that information.
- Execute the creation of new HR process documentation (Procedures, References, Overviews and FAQ’s, etc).
- Identifying opportunities to make content more impactful to the end user including consolidating or separating topics, updates to content detail and archival of similar content resulting in improved user understanding and experience.
- Surface recommendations to internal Continuous Improvement partners and Business Partners based on identified opportunities and gaps, clearly and concisely articulating the positive impacts of any recommendations.
- Identify and surface potential impacts of new content to existing resources, providing recommendations for next steps.
- Identifying opportunities to realign existing documentation to current processes, surfacing potential gaps or inaccuracies in existing content, to ensure accuracy and ease of use.
- Ensure consistency of tone, message and formatting of documented processes to drive accuracy and consistency of content.
- Partnering to understand process detail and critical dependencies to ensure effective documentation.
- In Close Collaboration With Internal Continuous Improvement Partners And Business Owners Including
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Practices open and continuous communication, values keeping others informed, effectively presenting information in a clear, concise manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent Experience
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and technically.
- Ability to independently make decisions and recommendations.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- Knowledge of MS Office computer programs are required.
- Demonstrates strong prioritization and organizational skills.
- Excellent leadership, facilitation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across functional lines and at many levels.
- One to two years of Human Resources or customer service experience preferred.
- Exhibits curiosity, a strong desire to learn, and the willingness to support business strategies.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and Company needs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Springdale, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A