Website Marriott International
Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies, natural disasters).
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Time Management
- Visual Acuity
- Stress Tolerance
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A