Website State of Maryland
This full time contractual position will provide eligibility determination and documenting case notes for Maryland’s health insurance coverage.
- Implement Maryland Health Connection (MHC)/MDH Eligibility Unit’s regulations, policies, procedures and practices when determining and documenting eligibility;
- Clear verifications in the Maryland Health Connection’s – Health Benefit Exchange (HBX) worker portal system to determine eligibility for Medicaid and the Maryland Children’s Health Program (MCHP) and pregnant women;
- Process Verification Checklist Tasks retrieved and/or assigned from the Maryland Health Connection HBX – worker portal;
- Follow MHC regulations, policies, and procedures for completing and documenting clearances and VLSs;
- Complete other reports and tasks required by MHC/MDH for enrollment and determination in Maryland for health insurance, i.e., Paris Reports, SSN Lists, Query’s Redetermination Report, Managed Care Organization and Inmate Initiate Duties, etc.
- Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
- Candidates may substitute thirty credit hours from an accredited college or university for the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute additional general clerical experience on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
- Experience: One year of clerical experience applying policies in a medical care, health insurance or federal or State entitlement program.
Company: State of Maryland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maryland, United States
Application Deadline: N/A