Website State of Maryland
This unique position serves three roles: Administrator, Chief Fiscal Officer, and Human Resources Liaison. In addition, this position works directly with People’s Counsel and Deputy People’s Counsels to ensure the effective management of overall office operations.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university or substitute additional experience in fiscal, administrative staff or professional work on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
- The candidate must have three years of experience in administrative and professional work, including employee direction and supervision.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and G Suite.
- The candidate must be able to work in a flexible and team oriented environment and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Two years of experience with the State’s budget processes and systems, FMIS and Workday, or substitution of substantially equivalent experience.
Company: State of Maryland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maryland, United States
Application Deadline: N/A