Website State of Maryland
This is a position specific recruitment. The resulting certified eligible list may be used to staff several current and future vacancies for this position/function only.
- The main purpose of this position is to provide assistance at a beginning level of taxpayer service to taxpayers and tax preparers who contact the local branch office through office visits and by telephone.
- Temporary positions can lead to more permanent opportunities. The Comptroller of Maryland offers an excellent benefit package and competitive wages for employees. Apply today!
- The Taxpayer Services Division of the Comptroller of Maryland is looking for highly motivated and customer service oriented employees to work in any one of our twelve Branch Offices located across the state of Maryland.
- Would you like the opportunity to work for the best agency in the State of Maryland? Then the Comptroller’s office is for you.
- Customer service experience
- Employee must be able to work in a full-time capacity: Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Evening and weekend work may be required especially during peak times of the year.
- Software applications experience
- Leave may be limited during certain times of the year due to high volume events, projects or special assignments.
- Personal computer experience
- Employees are unable to prepare tax returns outside of the requirements of the job or work for private accounting companies.
- Fiscal clerical or clerical related work, or income tax preparation.
Company: State of Maryland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maryland, United States
Application Deadline: N/A