Website State of Maryland
The main purpose of this position will be to assist the Regional Quality Enhancement Director in support of the DDA’s mission to ensure the full participation of individuals with developmental disabilities and their families in all aspects of community life and to promote quality supports and services necessary to foster their personal growth, independence and productivity.
- In addition, this position will provide technical assistance to address systemic problems that focus on enhancing individuals’ lives and improving quality of services provided by the community agencies within the region.
- This position will have extensive coordination with the individuals receiving services, families, advocates, provider community, Office of Health Care Quality, and the general public.
- Education : A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in nursing, social work, psychology, education, counseling or a related field.
- Experience in the Developmental Disabilities option must be as follows: professional work related to the support services and programs for developmentally disabled clients.
- Candidates may substitute the possession of a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in a health or human service field for one year of the required general experience.
- Experience : Two years of professional experience in health services, one year must have been in the Developmental Disabilities option.
- Candidates may substitute the possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in another field plus one additional year of professional experience in health services for the required education.
Company: State of Maryland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maryland, United States
Application Deadline: N/A