Website Merrill Lynch
You will assist senior traders in managing trading risk, analyzing market data and customer flows, and growing the trading desk’s franchise. It will be important to work with internal and external partners in order to improve desk connectivity and efficiency.
- Market making in single name CDS (backing up senior traders, in addition to coverage responsibilities for certain sectors)
- Run risk reports, market share data, and reconcile end of day P&L
- Work collaboratively with traders, sales, research, syndicate and tech/support teams
- Contribute to the development of desk distribution channels and E-trading presence
- Perform financial and statistical analyses, conduct research, and prepare support documentation and client presentation materials.
- Ability to think creatively in order to analyze relative value and generate content for clients
- Must have strong quantitative skills, be detail oriented with an ability to multi-task.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, to interact with clients, sales and analysts on a daily basis.
- Direct experience with single name credit default swaps a plus
- Demonstrated aptitude in risk management
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, New York, US
Application Deadline: N/A