Website Merrill Lynch
We’re looking for the next generation of Relationship Manager & Lending Specialists (RMLSs) – those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide.
- A benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for tomorrow.
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
- Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
- Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
- Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full potential throughout your career.
- Is a commissioned notary or can successfully obtain a notary commission in the state you work within four months of start date in role (six months for employees with a work location of NV, eight months for employees with a work location of CA, NY or PA).
- Must pass applicable background checks.
- Experience with financial information, spreadsheets and financial skills.
- Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
- Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
- An associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field.
- Working knowledge as a sales representative of credit and lending solutions.
- Retail and/or sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment.
- Experience working in an environment with individual and/or team goals where goals were routinely met or exceeded.
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irvine, California, US
Application Deadline: N/A