Website Merrill Lynch
SAG Financial Analysts assist with the qualitative and quantitative analysis of the bank’s commercial customers for their assigned Portfolio Officers. Analysts participate in the structuring and underwriting of credit facilities. Analysts are also expected to complete a number of recurring reports and special assignments as necessary.
- BS / BA Degree in related field preferred (ie. Business Mgmt, Finance, Accounting, Economics)
- Should be highly motivated, self-starter with strong advancement potential.
- Working knowledge of loan structuring on ARs, inventory, equipment, other commercial transactions and bank products such as Treasury
- Management, Derivatives, Swaps, Sweep accounts, DDA deposits.
- Should be able to manage multiple tasks.
- Understanding of commercial lending and accounting is a must.
- Having a background in commercial financial analysis and underwriting is essential.
- The ability to analyze financial statements in depth and interpret ratios with proper conclusion is critical to being successful in the position.
- Word and Excel skills are mandatory.
- Minimum 1-2 years of commercial underwriting or credit analysis or financial analysis experience
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, US
Application Deadline: N/A