Website Merrill Lynch
The Talent Acquisition Consultant I position will sit in the Global Human Resources (GHR) organizations within Global Talent Acquisition (GTA). It will provide strategic staffing support for Bank of America’s Global Risk Organization. The role must be located in a US Bank of America HR Hub Location.
- Consult with leaders on market intelligence and key trends in the industry and how these trends impact their organization, hiring strategies and future pipeline.
- Creating and implementing a diversity hiring strategy to ensure slates are broad and diverse across key repeatable jobs at all levels
Heavy focus on mid-level hiring across multiple hub cities within the US
- TA Consultant will partner with senior leaders within the organization as well as multiple business partners across HR and finance on various hiring processes and strategies
- TA Consultant will be responsible for sourcing, assessing technical and leadership capabilities, consulting with leaders and business partners on process and strategy as well as recommending compensation packages, offer negotiations and closing.
- Strong, seasoned recruiter to provide full life cycle recruiting to include creating the overall search strategy all the way through to offer extension.
- Manage client and candidate relationships at the professional level
- Provide consultative search recruiting services; including research, market intelligence, sourcing, advising clients; managing the overall end to end process
- Continuous networking and pipelining to identify a broad and diverse external talent slate
- Experience working in Workday
- Must have client management experience, with the ability to influence executives and provide consultative services
- Excellent candidate management capabilities including managing salary negotiations from pre-qualifying to “close”
- Must have an ability and desire to stay abreast of market conditions
- Ability to work across large complex matrixed organization to achieve results
- Intermediate level Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Must be a team player and have the ability to be flexible and adaptable to rapid changes in processes and requisition volumes
- Reporting and analytics capabilities
- Experience recruiting for complex, hard to find niche skill sets and industries
- Experience developing and executing candidate sourcing strategies, cold calling, and candidate assessment through in-depth phone screens/interviews, consulting senior leaders on talent acquisition strategy and candidate management/offer negotiations.
- Proven track record of directly sourcing talent with specific subject matter expertise required in competitive markets
- Basic level of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano, Texas, US
Application Deadline: N/A