Website Merrill Lynch
As part of the Regulatory Complaints Team, the Resolution Specialist is responsible for handling executive level escalations received via fax, email, mail, and phone, as well as complaints received from public officials, CFPB, OCC, and consumer agencies (BBB).
- Deposit/Card product knowledge is required.
- The Resolution Specialist is also responsible for complaints requiring written response that includes drafting of the resolution and acknowledgement letter as well as responding via regulatory portals.
- The Resolution Specialist resolves all of the escalated issues which may relate to Card, Deposit, and Mortgage products, seeking assistance from POD teammates when product subject matter expertise is needed.
- Demonstrates the ability to clearly define problems, identify root causes and generate effective solutions across all channels
- Ability to document clear, detailed information in system of records
- Strong business writing skills
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using the following systems: Synergy/Lean, and Interact
- 3+ years extensive experience with Deposit/Card product servicing and in depth research
- Must act as an independent researcher
- Understanding of key regulations and risk impact to the bank
- MUST have Customer Facing experience via telephone or in-person
- Ability to work well with others
- Must be able to multitask while managing numerous cases in a high volume production environment
- In-depth experience with Deposit/Card product research and servicing
- Experience with handling escalated customer issues
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems using critical thinking skills
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona, US
Application Deadline: N/A