Website Merrill Lynch
Enterprise Merchant Operations Incident Support is responsible for the day-to-day monitoring, escalation, research, and communication of incidents across the merchant product that impact clients and Operations employees.
- Follow established event management guidelines, escalate any system application problems quickly to facilitate efficient problem resolution.
- Responsible for understanding Operational team functions, roles, and ways in which the teams and their clients may be impacted by incidents.
- Provide clarity and transparency through written and verbal communication around impacting incidents, escalations required, and closure needed.
- Facilitate training to team members on new processes, products, procedures, and tools related to Incident Management as they are implemented.
- Support teammates as needed performing provisioning of systems, equipment, and real-time contact center workforce.
- Collaborate with technology partners, incident management teams, vendors, and leaders across the organization and communicating for impact.
- Assist with incident management/escalation of issues involving all technology (Priority 1, 2 and 3), operational, and external impacting issues.
- Represent Merchant Operations on incident management calls to assist with incident triage and provide communication to business partners.
- May be required to assist with development of new procedures and processes to support monitoring of new products or use of new tools.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base.
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- 1+ year contact center experience (merchant preferred).
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions.
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years working with technology or incident management partners supporting triage.
- Ability to adjust rapidly to changing demands and priorities.
- 1+ Merchant Acquiring experience
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Demonstrates “self-starter” behavior, a willingness to help others, and requires minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities; quickly able to adapt to new technology, methodology, and processes.
- Flexibility in schedule to work varying hours during triage events.
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newark, Delaware, US
Application Deadline: N/A