Website Merrill Lynch
This role is an experienced leader, who is responsible for optimizing the flow of epics/features and the value delivered by a complex/larger Agile Release Train (ART). Key responsibilities include coordinating and facilitating the ART ceremonies, managing dependencies across teams in the ART, and providing visibility into the health of epic/feature delivery and the overall program increment.
- Guide and coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in the ART on Agile practices, and develop their understanding of Agile principles.
- Coordinate and facilitate ART ceremonies (for example, Backlog Refinement, Program Increment (PI) Planning, ART Sync or PO Sync, Scrum of Scrums), System Demos, and Retrospective.
- Help define norms/agreements for the ART and enforce the agreements.
- Ensure Enterprise Change Management and other policy requirements for technology solutions are met for the epics/features delivered by the ART.
- Facilitate dependency management/risk management/impediment removal for the ART.
- Ensure that execution is aligned with product strategy by working with Product Managers, Product Owners, and other stakeholders.
- In collaboration with the Product Manager, ensure the program has a healthy backlog and review demand versus capacity.
- Enable the ART to become high performing through collaboration and relentless focus on continuous improvement.
- Responsible for providing status updates and reporting pertaining to ART plans/delivery/timelines/impediments to stakeholders and leadership.
- Promote/facilitate communication and collaboration within the ART to support value delivery and PI commitments.
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pennington, New Jersey, US
Application Deadline: N/A