Website Merrill Lynch
As part of the Bank of America team, Small Business Consultants have access to industry-leading products and services, award-winning platforms and client education – all designed to meet the unique life priorities of our clients.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
- Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your talent as the industry evolves and changes.
- Robust marketing support to reach wider audiences with greater appeal.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Growing your network to eventually grow your business. Leverage our relationships with one out of two U.S. households. You’ll interact with banking clients and small business owners alike. You will also tap into a range of experts, from lending officers to financial solutions advisors.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
- Has a proven sales track record.
- Has strong communication skills with the ability to effectively influence clients.
- Experience meeting or exceeding goals.
- Experience with financial information, spreadsheets and financial skills.
- Is experienced with outbound phone sales.
- Is able to build productive partnerships and working relationships.
- Experience working with small business clients.
- Has effective customer service skills with ability to manage the full client end-to-end experience and problem resolution.
- A working knowledge of small business products and services.
- Experience with inperson customer service and sales.
- Bilingual skills.
- Has demonstrated experience and proven success with business to business sales, or small business banking.
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, California, US
Application Deadline: N/A