Website Merrill Lynch
Perform an independent post-close quality case review of Regulatory Complaint Operations closed cases to ensure adherence to applicable Regulatory Complaints, Complaint Handling and Call-Monitoring policies, standards, and procedures.
- Subject Matter Expert with 2-5 years of QA experience
- Prior Quality Analyst experience within Regulatory Complaints
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively partner with peers and leaders, and the ability to build rapport with associates across multiple teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of various laws, rules and regulations
- Ability to work independently, supporting a team of leaders and adjusting priorities as necessary
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint experience.
- Prior work experience within Regulatory Complaints
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
- Experience in trend/root cause analysis
- Extensive Card/Deposit product knowledge
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newark, Delaware, US
Application Deadline: N/A