Website Merrill Lynch
A Software Engineer III is responsible for developing and delivering complex requirements to accomplish business goals. Key responsibilities of the role include ensuring that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements.
- The role will encompass designing, writing software and enhancing our automated testing capabilities, and providing technical mentoring to more junior members of the team.
- Being a Python/Quartz application, solid Python experience is highly advantageous though we may considered proven software engineers transitioning from other languages
- Senior developer – Insight regulatory reporting team.
- An experienced software engineer to join a team of likeminded individuals delivering solutions for Regulatory reporting technology.
- This position will form part of a scrum team of engineers and business analysts, and as a senior role within the team is expected to provide technical leadership around design and software quality.
- Leadership of development teams through lifecycle of delivery
- Fluency in the Python language + Standard libraries, preferably quartz or similar (e.g. JPMs Athena platform)
- Highly Available/Scalable Search – Elasticsearch
- Knowledge key regulations Mifid, EMIR, SFTR, CFTC
- Experience as a Python developer, or similar development language
- Experience of enterprise design requirements preferably at Bank of America or similar large investment bank
- Knowledge of test-driven development/BDD
- Knowledge of data modelling including bank internal ( QzM, XA) and industry initiatives such as CDM
- Experience with RDBMS, Data Modelling
- NoSQL/Document Oriented databases – Cassandra, MongoDB
- Knowledge of BofA application landscape
- Knowledge of BofA enterprise standards
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano, Texas, US
Application Deadline: N/A