Website Merrill Lynch
We’re looking for the next generation of Relationship Bankers – those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
- Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
- Is confident in educating clients on how to conduct simple banking transactions through self-service technologies (for example, ATM, online banking, mobile banking).
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients’ financial lives.
- Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
Focuses on results, while acting in the best interest of the client.
- Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet clients’ needs.
- Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
- Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
- Is confident in identifying solutions for new and existing clients based on their needs.
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
- Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
- Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, California, US
Application Deadline: N/A