Global Real Estate and Agricultural Investments maintain a portfolio invested in commercial real estate and agricultural mortgages, as well as real estate equities. Real Estate Investments source and manage commercial real estate investments through seven regional field offices in the U.S. and International field offices in London, Tokyo, Mexico City and Santiago.
- Support other members of the asset management team on regular and occasional reporting requirements including business plans, portfolio management and other reports.
- Support equity acquisition process. Participate in pre-acquisition due diligence including tenant estoppel reviews, OFAC compliance, Argus audit, rent roll verification, etc. Assist with the selection of property management and leasing teams by securing proposals, conducting interviews and assisting with management agreements. Assist with the property transition process by working with internal bank relations, insurance and accounting departments.
- Oversee quarterly asset valuations including both internal valuations and review of external appraisals.
- Assist with lease analysis and negotiations and the preparation of legal documents and contracts. Coordinate and manage various internal/external resources and consultants (i.e., attorneys, environmental, construction).
- Support the asset management team as needed in any asset dispositions, including coordinating sale effort with outside brokers.
- Research and analyze regional geographic markets and industry data.
- Participate in property and market inspections.
- Manage database applications and oversee portfolio reporting and monitoring requirements.
- Coordinate with property manager and leasing teams in gathering property information on an ad-hoc basis.
- Provide support for development and construction projects including draw review, budget review, tracking of preferred returns and attend construction meetings as required.
- To post for this position, you need the proper work authorization to work in the country where the position is located and not require relocation assistance.
- Team player with the ability to take on multiple assignments simultaneously with specific deadlines.
- Results orientated team player. Emphasis on communication skills (both oral and written) and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- 2+ years of commercial real estate experience working on office, retail, industrial, multi-family and/or hotels.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Argus Enterprise.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A