The Project Manager is responsible for leading all aspects of a project or multiple, small-scale projects. This includes project planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality, communication, and cost to manage the completion of work for a specific area. The PM controls the critical path, contingencies, scope changes and budget.
- Participates in project meetings and support the facilitator in every way possible to ensure seamless execution.
- Prepares meeting materials and take meeting minutes to share with the project manager for review.
- Assists the project manager in creating and maintaining the overall project schedule.
- Produces status reports for review with the project manager and follow-up on outstanding items.
- Creates and maintains project documentation by adhering to the regulatory standards of the initiative.
- Creates weekly projects audits to ensure accurate time charged per phase.
- Bachelor’s Degree Project Mobilization Supports IT partner teams responsible for projects. Includes scheduling meetings and tasks related to project execution.
- Facilitates follow-up with corresponding resource to identify, track, review, and monitor: project tasks, status reports, issues/risks, Lessons Learned, budget reconciliation.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 1-3 years equivalent experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellevue, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A