Associate Experts work as part of a Team of Experts to astound customers with the effective resolution, proactive account management, and customer education. They determine and resolve root causes to customer concerns and inquiries, identify appropriate revenue and service enhancement opportunities, and explore customer needs to develop loyal and profitable customers, including activations, payment arrangements, and other collections activities, when appropriate.
- Provides astounding customer service thorugh effective and timely resolution of various customer inquiries and concerns
- Completes training requirements to learn new skills and processes, grow knowledge of systems, and develop proficiency on company values, organizational requirements, and competencies needed for the Expert role.
- Meets department productivity and quality standards. Appropriately disburses adjustments and account credits in accordance with T-Mobile
- Approaches each call with a cando mindset and treats each customer with respect, courtesy, and a genuine desire to help.
- Uses resource documentation for reference and the automated and training tools provided to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Builds customer loyalty and value through effective account management, identifying and providing offers for appropriate additional products, features, and services, and collecting past due balances.
- Windows Req
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma/GED Req
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A