Mobile Associates (MA) work as a member of a Retail Team of Experts to bring the T-Mobile brand to life. They’re brand ambassadors who build energy and excitement around our products and services. They are passionate about the connected world and thrive in a fast-paced environment, where technology innovations, customer needs, and the Retail experience are continuously evolving.
- Collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues, creating a seamless, run-around-free environment.
- Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything from unique accessories cutting-edge IoT devices.
- Approaching service and sales needs with composure, integrity and compassion.
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment
- Makes the most of their time on shift, consistently seeking out information between customers, learning about innovations in wireless and technology.
- Why T-Mobile plans and services will let our customers live unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.
- How our ever-expanding coverage stacks up in our customer’s neighborhood, providing them with a lightning fast LTE network
- Completes training on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills and processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
- Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or in-store.
- Establishes relationships with and partners with T-Mobile employees across channels, including business and customer service to:
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Becomes skilled with and consistently uses digital tools in interactions and onboarding to actively demonstrate:
- Successfully identify and handoff small business leads.
- Effective at balancing customer needs and performance goals. Req
- At least 18 years of age
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail environment preferred. Req
- Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself when connecting and having fun doing it! Req
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Competitive drive and proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment. Req
- High School Diploma/GED Req
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing ideas, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues. Req
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sunrise, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A