Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide world class client service, research and market analysis.
- Secure new clients by presenting marketing solutions and create relevant ad campaigns that maximize their returns.
- Manage a national brand direct and holding company level business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Develop business strategies that optimize the market potential.
- Experience in educating new advertisers on the benefits of transitioning from traditional media to digital marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated understanding of the online advertising industry.
- Experience in developing relationships with new customers and serving as a consultant.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to provide comprehensive advertising solutions to prospective clients.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- A proven track record of exceeding quota attainment.
- Proven track record of success.
- Independent self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and with the ability to thrive in a team environment.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in enterprise sales across a variety of digital products.
- Developed sales experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A