The Technology Solutions Manager plays a critical role on mid-to-large sized initiatives, leading scoping discussions, MVP determination, technical visioning and setting the overall technical delivery strategy. The TSM partners with the business to drive prioritization and solution delivery approach, and across technology groups to ensure design and delivery of a complete and concise solution that addresses the business need.
- Functions as a key project decision maker.
- Supports the delivery of technology solutions by providing leadership in analysis, design, and project and product management
- Identifies, analyzes, and synthesizes information, applying critical thought to present the information in a clear and meaningful way.
- Identifies improvements, makes critical decisions and works with subject matter experts throughout the organization to implement solutions.
- Serves as a SME of existing functionality for a channel.
- Performs day-to-day management of business stakeholder relationships on cross domain initiatives.
- Partners with the business to drive strategy, prioritization, approach, and goals of initiative.
- Supports Project Management on escalation resolution for technical solution issues.
- Partners across multiple IT teams, and Business to ensure clarity on assessment impacts in alignment with scope of project or initiative.
- Partners with Senior level resources to define technology strategy approach for initiatives and to provide recommendations on scope delivery phasing/work streams.
- Owns scope decomposition and negotiation of MVP for cross domain initiatives and solutions.
- Effectively presents to leadership within the organization.
- Manages inception activities, including breakdown of product requirements and MVP scope definition.
- Prepares high level solution design presentations for leadership review.
- Serves as technical owner (accountable IT representative) and is responsible for technical stewardship of a small to medium sized initiative.
- Provides leadership in evolving design and orchestrates solutions across domain teams.
- Multi-tasks while managing projects from end-to-end, in a demanding and rapidly-changing environment.
- Communicates technical and functional requirements effectively and efficiently.
- 4-7 years Related working experience. Req
- At least 18 years of age
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science or Other Technical Discipline. Req
- Analytics Req
- Communication Req
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellevue, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A