T-Mobile has an exciting opportunity for someone who is detailed oriented and with a curious mind to join the Corporate Investigations team as a Sr. Investigator. In this role you will be a strategic component of the efforts to ensure compliance with company policies in an environment that strives to “Do it the Right Way, Always”.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively prioritize investigations so as to ensure efficient handling of those with the highest exposure and/or potential impact to the Company and/or its brand.
- Provide testimony regarding theories, principles, and practices regarding investigations
- Provide feedback to Senior Investigator(s) and/or Management when team is asked to provide consultation to other business units on proactive and/or remediation measures.
- Handle/manage investigations that are assigned on a regional basis or any other basis as deemed appropriate by management. Investigations include those applicable under Corporate Investigations’ mission, into policy violation, allegations of wrongdoing and events as directed by
- Human Resources, Legal, and Senior Management related to Privacy, Financial Fraud, Brand Protection, Ethics & Compliance and other matters, focusing on Privacy/CPNI investigations.
- Assist investigators, attorneys, and other business partners with the collection, organization, and preparation of data for review and analysis in legal matters, regulatory filings, law enforcement referrals and cross-functional investigations.
- Contribute to special projects with an enterprise-wide impact requiring guidance and direction from an investigations perspective. Participate in cross functional/Company strategic initiatives per the direction of Management and/or Legal Affairs.
- Communicate and engage management within Corporate Investigations and appropriate business partners on significant issues.
- 4+ years Investigative experience in the public and or private sector
- 18 years of age
- Legally Authorized to work in the US
- CFE and or CCEP preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice or relevant field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Overland Park, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A