Implementation Specialists are responsible for ensuring T-Mobile For Business (TFB) customers are onboarded seamlessly and efficiently. Implementation Specialists follow a structured, disciplined four-step implementation process which provides business customers a consistent, predictable and virtual no-stress switching experience.
- Ensure a seamless transition of TFB customers to T-Mobile by providing best in-class implementation support during the customer on-boarding process.
- Own all aspects of the implementation process: Order research & tracking, port tracking, devices set-up and data transfer, email configuration & setup, self-service portal setup, first bill review, ETF reimbursement guidance, etc.
- Partner with Account Executives to gain knowledge of prospective customer’s business requirements in order to create deployment plans that fit customer’s requirements.
- Create and manage weekly “5X5” (set five, run five meetings) to present implementation updates to sales teams.
- Develop and execute on customized implementation project plans that include timelines and key milestones that meet unique customer needs.
- Plans include any or all-of the five implementation phases:
- Coordinating with customers to lead a minimum of three customer appointments within 45 days of initial order.
- Utilize broad knowledge base and expertise to develop and implement complex customer deployment plans that deliver minimal disruption to customer’s daily operations and revenue flow.
- Ability to support and manage customer relationships in a remote, virtual environment utilizing tools like email, Webex, Slack, phone, etc
- Demonstrated proficiency in T-Mobile systems, processes, policies, Microsoft office suite, etc.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills and ability to articulate T-Mobile’s Implementation value proposition.
- Ability to thrive in fast paced sales environment and independently manage to multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Influential and possess strong relationship building skills
- Demonstrated proficiency of salesforce.com utilization in order to perform funnel management, customer research, identify customer contact requirements.
- Ability to build strong cross-functional partnerships and leverage internal and external resources to move projects through completion.
- Fluent in other languages is preferred, not required
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Telecom background is preferred.
- Knowledge of TMO rate plans, features, and self-help tools to enable customers to manage their product, services and solutions.
- Demonstrated (SME) knowledge of solutions, technologies and operating systems (general wireless knowledge, iOS, Android, Fleet, OEM hardware, MDM solutions, etc.) in order to ensure effective set-up and/or transfer of key business apps.
- Minimum of 3 years of business experience including prior project management and/or customer account management in either customer service or sales.
- Exemplary organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple implementations concurrently, in order to ensure completion of multiple virtual implementations that involve highly complex and/or critical customer issues in a time-sensitive, high-pressure environment.
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce is preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Redondo Beach, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A