Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide world class client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of TMS’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Manage your business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Secure new clients by presenting marketing solutions and create relevant ad campaigns that maximize their returns
- Develop business strategies that optimize market potential
- Business Development Experience in building a book of business, ensuring the management and fulfillment of strategic targets, and in developing associated agreements.
- Relationship Development Experience in developing relationships with new customers, and considerable year over year growth across existing customers Req
- Communication Effective communication skills, with the ability to provide comprehensive advertising solutions to prospective clients.
- 2-4 years Experience in building a book of business, ensuring the management and fulfillment of strategic team targets, and developing associated agreements.
- Advertising Sales Experience in educating new advertisers on the benefits of transitioning from traditional media to digital marketing strategies
- 2-4 years Full life-cycle sales experience.
- Experience in educating new advertisers on the benefits of transitioning from traditional media to digital marketing strategies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A