The Technology Software Engineer will work with a team of other software developers and network and systems engineers to design, implement, and deploy software which meet customer’s requirements, scales easily, removes the limitations of traditional networking solutions, and supports deployment in highly available environments The engineer will participate in architecture and design of various software components focused on creating applications that leverage technologies such as virtualization, micro services, SDN, NFV, and Big Data platforms and technologies.
- Build and document remediation processes and workflows for Vulnerability Response.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Requires proficiency in customer focus, change & innovation, critical thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Provide ServiceNow OOB solutions, requirement gathering and then customize the instance as per the need.
- Technical Writing: Maintains knowledge of existing technology documents. Writes basic documentation on how technology works. Supplies clear documentation for new code and systems used.
- Detailing systems designs, presentations, and business requirements for consumption at the engineer level.
- The focus of this role is developing and deploying Security solutions on the ServiceNow platform in a fast paced telecom sector.
- Vulnerability Response configuration and design.
- Enterprise Skills You’ll Use Every Day
- Hard-working and able to work well under pressure
- Able to document and articulate technical strategies
- Customer Focus: The ability to demonstrate concern and meet external and/or internal customers’ needs.
- Develop procedures, manuals, and other documentation for the systems developed based on the requirements collected
- Teamwork: Ability and desire to work closely with others on a team.
- Analytical: The ability to address a problem by using a logical, detailed, sequential approach.
- Communication: The ability to ensure that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed. Express self clearly in conversations and interactions. Clear business and technical writing skills.
- Translate business requirements into user stories for the development team
- Responsible for documenting detailed current and future state process, system workflows and requirement details
- 2+ Years IT/Technical engineering experience
- Understanding of Agile software development practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
- Partner with our internal customers, vendors and business partners to define, analyze, and document requirements for new ServiceNow processes or improvements to current processes
- Responsible for holistically understanding both the business and technical aspects of the ServiceNow platform modules.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellevue, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A