The Sr. Manager, Vendor Management is responsible for leading a team focused on managing the execution of outsourced Reverse Logistics OEM’s and ASC’s. This position is responsible for executing and continuously improving the Reverse Logistics processes within T-Mobile and MPCS through partnering and leading service providers.
- Escalation of performance deficiencies.
- Manages and provides leadership, mentoring, coaching and career development planning for team members, and ensuring productivity is maximized and quality is delivered, how to improve their analyses and collaborative efforts and provides thought leadership on their work products.
- Oversees creation of management reporting for original equipment manufacturers’ performance.
- Provides data and presentation support to leadership.
- Identifies and provides insight into the critical cost drivers and associated inter-dependencies for the effective operation of a business unit.
- Manages overall cost efficiency in repair operations.
- Develops, maintains and continuously improves vendor scorecards ensuring SLA achievement.
- Microsoft Office Required
- People Management Required
- Wireless or other consumer product OEM experience preferred.
- 4-7 years Experience managing direct reports.
- Consumer Electronics Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree Business Required
- Vendor Management Required
- 2-4 years Experience managing OEM or third party partners/vendors.
- Negotiation Required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Frisco, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A