Serious ambition welcome. Come build stellar relationships with customers as you offer them T-Mobile’s unparalleled product and service line. This is a true hunter role! We’re looking for results-oriented, persistent, outstanding sales professionals to bring our products and services to underserved markets. In the process, we can turn the wireless industry on its head, un-limit what customers expect, and ignite your true potential.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed
- Work with leadership to develop skills in prospecting, call execution and relationship management. Participate in training opportunities on products and services and attend sales meetings.
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services.
- Recommend wireless solutions with regard to price plans, data and other enhanced services, handsets and accessories.
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting.
- Devise creative and effective sales approaches, solutions and proposals.
- Negotiate and close deals.
- Under sales manager supervision, generates leads and referrals through prospecting, cold calling and networking.
- Proposal Writing Experience preparing, delivering, and following-up on product/service proposals and pricing quotations Pref
- Task Management Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking Req
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree Pref
- Negotiation Effective negotiating and closing skills Req
- Customer Service Demonstrated experience delivering superior customer service and attention to detail Req
- 1+ years verifiable new customer acquisition sales experience, preferably within a commissioned environment Req
- High School Diploma/GED Req
- At least 18 years of age
- Communication Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills Req
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montgomery, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A