As an Associate Expert, you’ll learn the ropes as you build the skills that can make you a full-fledged expert in a matter of months. It starts with listening to your customers issues like a pro, picking up on subtle cues and customer rhythms and then helping build a resolution mix that will make them customers for life. They’re YOUR customers and their experience depends on YOU!
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment.
- We sell thoughtful products and services – we make recommendations that make sense for our customers in helping them get the most out of their Un-carrier experience
- Provide outstanding service so customers stay longer – we bring our life experiences, knowledge and passion for outstanding service to all we do.
- We personalize every interaction and provide solutions to take care of our customers and build lifelong T-Mobile fans
- Learn a lot – we stay current on all systems and products to grow our skills and maintain proficiency on things we value and organizational requirements
- Have serious fun – we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Changing wireless for good is what we do, and we love having fun doing it
- Create happy customers – We are all about the customer experience and owning customer issues with the tools, knowledge and support to resolve
- Interested in building a relationship with the customer – it feels good to know they aren’t just another customer!
- You are available to work any shift, including nights and especially weekends
- Eager to introduce customers to new products and services that match their specific needs
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team results
- Passion for care and the ability to listen, problem solve and deliver great solutions
- Tech savvy and have a passion for mobile devices and/or technology
- You know how to balance multiple tasks at the same time
- Sales oriented with an obsession to connecting customers to the things they love
- You’re a pro on the computer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A