This role will work with internal and external associates to align sales strategies, business plans, marketing initiatives, offers, new programs and regular business reviews in order to increase sales productivity and production of partners in the community. In addition to a focus on sales quota attainment, responsibilities also include new partner recruiting, training, enablement, and collaboration with T-Mobile for Business direct sales teams to achieve results, grow the base and portfolio.
- Develop and maintain a communication and account management plan to keep partners up to date on solutions, offers, benefits, pricing and other key information necessary to drive sales results and competitive wins.
- Assist internal teams, as the account owner, to ensure partners in the portfolio have proper training, materials, onboarding and other elements required to create successful outcomes and goal attainment.
- Serve as the primary point of contact, and centrally responsible owner, for all elements to ensure a productive, growing and healthy partnership between T-Mobile and the partner.
- Participate on joint sales calls with partners and prospects to support promotion and sales of T-Mobile products and solutions.
- Consistently deliver against sales targets, with plans for significant overachievement in a hyper-growth area of our business.
- Frequent visits, conference and video calls to keep T-Mobile at top of mind with partners and their associates.
- Work with other direct and partner sales teams to develop collaborative relationships to optimize the partnership & maximize sales.
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- A Consistent Track Record Of Delivering Above Average Growth And Revenue Attainment In Hyper-Growth Sales Cultures.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Both Written And Verbal, Communicating Effectively With Partners, Executives, Leaders, Program/Initiative
- Owners, Stakeholders, And Other Audiences.
- A Minimum Of 5-10 Years In A B2B Sales Role, Primary In Wireless, Telecom and/or Information Technology Segments.
- Influence And Motivate Others, Foster Teamwork, Steps Forward To Address Difficult Issues, Provides Clear Direction And Communication, And Champions Change.
- Ability To Adapt To The Ambiguity Of A Fast-Paced Environment.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must Have Analytical, Planning and Decision-Making Skills; And Demonstrated Ability To Use Sales Data For Business Decisions.
- Demonstrated Fiscal Understanding And Business Ethics.
- Clear Command Of Direct And Partner Sales And Business Development Fundamentals, Tactics, Tools And Motivational Needs Of Partners.
- Confident Influencer Supported By Disciplined, Logical Thinking, Attention To Detail And Fact-Based, Documented Conclusions And Opinions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irvine, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A