As a team member, you’ll be a key contributor in T-Mobile’s revenue engine by being the first point of contact for all inbound leads generated by the marketing team. As an MDR, you will cultivate and quickly respond to inquiries by email and phone qualifying potential customers and connecting them with T-Mobile Account Executives.
- Providing feedback to Marketing team on lead quality, processes and performance.
- Responding in real time to leads coming through T-Mobile for Business website and other marketing campaigns.
- Managing and cleansing data in the Salesforce CRM system as leads are entered.
- Researching leads, following up with them and assigning them to the appropriate sales person.
- Carefully following the follow-up sequence, lead management process in Salesforce, and the qualification process to qualify leads and prevent fraud.
- Emailing and calling prospects to understand and build their interest in TFB solutions.
- Communication Req
- B2B Req
- High School Diploma/GED Req
- At least 18 years of age
- Technology Pref
- Sales Pref
- Less than 2 years 1 or more years call center/sales experience. Pref
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Client Relationship Management Pref
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Louisville, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A