Mobile Associates (MA) work as a member of a Retail Team of Experts to bring the T-Mobile brand to life. They’re brand ambassadors who build energy and excitement around our products and services. They are passionate about the connected world and thrive in a fast-paced environment, where technology innovations, customer needs, and the Retail experience are continuously evolving.
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment
- Successfully identify and hand off small business leads.
- Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
- Approaching service and sales needs with composure, integrity, and compassion.
- Collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues, creating a seamless, run-around-free environment.
- Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care, or in-store.
- Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself when connecting and having fun doing it!
- Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything from unique accessories cutting-edge IoT devices.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing ideas, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
- Competitive drive and proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Effective at balancing customer needs and performance goals.
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail environment preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Athens, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A