The Sr Product Manager, manages the entire life cycle for a specific product line or business within T-Mobile. Accountable for growth and profitability in assigned areas. Responsible for product innovation, product positioning, business case, product experience and go-to-market strategies.
- Develops product plans (including target segment and value proposition) and business cases for assigned product or service.
- Responsible for identifying market size, preparation of business plans, and assists in pricing recommendations for the defined product and service portfolio.
- Manages all life cycle migration strategies and the end of life decision for existing products and services.
- Collaborates with dedicated enterprise resources, e.g. Engineering, Supply Chain, CARE, EIT, and other product management teams to optimize the in-market performance of products to attain revenue and margin goals. Also responsible for supervising products performance in-market (financial, operational, and customer dedication).
- Work with a team of cross-functional resources, develop and own the go to market strategy to improve market share, profitability, revenue retention and growth, and other strategic goals.
- Leads the performance of the product in-market and ensures that the product achieves its financial objectives. Analyzes financial performance, recommends tactics to change the trajectory of the business in an environment that thrives.
- Responsible for populating the overall roadmap, ensuring a continual stream of new and innovative ideas are consistently brought to market.
- Supports team initiatives and creates an inclusive environment.
- 7-10 Years: Experience in One or More of The Following Categories: Software/Hardware, Web, Telecommunications, Consumer Electronics, or Consumer Packaged Goods, with a Focus on Product Management, Product Development or Marketing, Telecom Billing, Invoicing and hierarchy structures
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Product Development
- Bachelor’s degree
- Product Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Overland Park, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A