We’re hiring in Commercial Strategy & Inspirational Analytics (CS&IA). Join a team that looks to the future and shapes the trajectory of T-Mobile’s growth. We bring a toolkit of problem framing, data-driven thinking, analytics, econometric evaluation, alternative generation, and thoughtful presentation of recommendations to drive clarity of action to senior marketing and commercial business leaders.
- Craft a strategic story out of the numbers. Present complex analytical findings in a clear, concise, and decision-impacting manner. Influence leadership.
- Provide decision analysis. Tackle ambiguous and complex analytical problems. Translate analysis into meaningful business insights. Build potential options and actionable recommendations around those insights.
- Mentor. Lead team members within Commercial Strategy and across the organization on projects while guiding professional development.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify growth opportunities and go-to-market strategies that drive value for T-Mobile and its customers. Build relationships and work closely with key business leaders across the company to understand the challenge their businesses face.
- Structured thinker. You can frame and bring structure to large, complex, and ambiguous problems.
- Knowledge of advanced Excel functions
- Master of Business Administration or Master’s / PhD in Operations Research, Economics, Finance Statistics, or Mathematics or other quantitative fields
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar discipline
- Disciplined project manager. You are always thinking a few steps ahead, laying out thoughtful and achievable project plans. You understand how to engage others and what information and data you need to achieve your goals.
- Independent doer. You desire a high level of responsibility and can work with minimal supervision. You are comfortable working in a high-intensity environment.
- Familiarity with telecommunications, technology, retail, or consumer businesses
- Problem solver. You can identify the key issues that impact business decisions and have excellent analytical skills to drive insights. You can interpret data ranging from customer surveys to cash flow statements.
- Storyteller. You have a knack for influencing others and a track record of distilling complex information into compelling stories and tailoring your message to audiences.
- At least 5 years of experience with a focus on business strategy, management consulting, financial modeling, business analytics or related fields.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellevue, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A