The Sr. Manager of IOT Sales will leading a team of IoT sales professionals that are responsible for prospecting new business relationships that drive IoT revenue for T-Mobile.
- Has responsibility for hiring, termination, performance management, and salary decisions.
- You are responsible for driving account planning and management to identify new IoT opportunities, build & manage a sales funnel, close deals and meet and exceed IoT sales objectives for your respective team.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- The Sr. Manager of IoT Sales and their team will be responsible for working with companies to implement new business initiatives to drive strategic revenue in the IoT space.
- May participate in the development of functional strategy.
- Manager the activities of individual contributors in a section or department with accountability for goals, objectives, and operational policies.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s Degree Technology Req
- 7-10 years Experience in complex solutions/applications Pref
- 7-10 years Experience with negotiating and closing large multiyear complex deals. Pref
- Solution & Consultative selling methodologies Pref
- Ext File Certifications Drop Down v2.XLSX
- Extensive Knowledge of the IoT eco-system including, Infrastructure, Systems, Cloud, Modules and Platforms Pref
- Cross functional team management, leveraging resources to support success Pref
- At least 18 years of age
- Large Account sales strategy & planning Pref
- More than 10 years Sales management, technical sales and customer facing experience. Pref
- High School Diploma or GED
- Managed a sales team remotely with demonstrated success Pref
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A