The role will require accountability for key BAU processes but will be more focused on ad-hoc projects involving a range of key areas and processes of a short-term insurer. This role is ideal for a candidate with exceptional analytical and data science skills looking for an opportunity to explore the application of and grow their skills in the insurance sector.
- Extract insights and recommend appropriate actions through statistical modelling and data analysis
- Reporting on any analysis, modelling or solutions developed
- Design and build analytical solutions to meet business needs
- Data collection, verification and management
- Remuneration modelling management
- 2 years or more experience in Microsoft Excel, SQL
- Experience in the Short-term insurance industry will be advantageous.
- Degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Business Sciences, Business Mathematics. Other degrees or postgraduate qualifications with a statistical/modelling aspect and/or experience will be considered.
- 2 years or more experience in statistical modelling or an analytical role
- Experience in modelling software such as R and Python required
- Actuarial candidates need to have passed all CT’s and CA1.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A