Providing relevant sales and office support to the various Business Development Managers.
- Keep all stakeholders updated with any relevant health updates regarding new and existing business.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with current base of Intermediaries.
- Co-ordinate and organise marketing workshops and launches professionally and effectively according to requirements.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate travel arrangements for the health business development manager and team.
- Ensure intermediaries and staff are trained on how and where to find information pertaining to Momentum Health.
- Co-ordinate roadshows and maintain the Momentum Health launch invitee list along with an effective RSVP process.
- Ensure and assist all branch admin staff and broker staff are trained on product, process and system functions, by means of own transport and holding a valid driver’s license.
- Maintain sound relations with all relevant personnel.
- Maintain, assist, and constantly develop relationships with all admin staff (local) and HO staff involved in Health business.
- Maintain professional appearance and a positive attitude
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a similar processing environment, preferably in Healthcare
- Computer Literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Ability to adapt well in a changing environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under tight time constraints
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A