Website Ministry of Justice
You will be responsible for developing and implementing a robust, engaging and stretching talent strategy that spans the whole of the Ministry of Justice family and aims to fully address how we identify and develop talent whilst also considering the impact talent development has for the individual and for us organisationally.
- Understand the challenges and opportunities across the Department related to the development of leadership, including those related to the development of those from under-represented groups and the nuances of leading in an operational and high-risk environment
- Work at a high-quality standard and deliver written work and verbal communications at the highest possible standard
- Have the ability to develop lasting stakeholder relationships with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Deliver at pace and with clarity, understanding, responding to and challenging the differing cultures across the Department
- Possess high standards and expectations of the impact they and their team have on the organisation
- Playing an active role in the MoJ BOLT (building our leadership & talent) network; successfully transforming feedback and discussion in to impact and Department wide transformational change.
- Ability to clearly present robust recommendations and advice to leaders and colleagues at all levels with confidence and conviction surrounding talent development.
- Actively engaged with the Civil Service Heads of Talent forum and ensuring that the Departments talent priorities are represented and understood.
- Horizon scanning and forecasting talent trends and needs so that our offer is continually improving and is responsive to the needs of the organisation and wider society. Achieved through existing networks within the Civil Service and through best practice in the private and third sectors.
- Management of a geographically dispersed team and matrix management of Design & Delivery resource.
- Experience of working in a flexible, agile environment.
- Developing stringent and measurable organisation wide strategies that deliver impact and positive transformational change.
- Experience of negotiating and consulting with trade unions.
- Excellent drafting, presentation and communication skills.
- Delivering organisational change in large organisations or Civil Service bodies.
- Experience of successfully influencing and working with Senior Leaders, Directors and Ministers, and a history of providing robust advice even when this means conversations may be challenging.
- Proven experience of building lasting stakeholder relationships.
Company: Ministry of Justice
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A