Website Ministry of Justice
This role provides you with the unique opportunity to being central to the delivery of the Secretary of State’s priorities by being a member of the Ministry of Justice Project Delivery Function. The MoJ Project Delivery Function sees the centralisation and coordination of all project delivery within the Ministry.
- Monitoring and reporting – Manage project controls, reporting to the Project Manager/Head of PMO about the project status. Develop project performance reports.
- Planning and scheduling – Ensure systems are in place to enable effective planning and scheduling.
- Admin – Ensure organisational tasks are carried out efficiently. Support with secretariat duties including minute taking and project board support. Manage compliance of the project with
- Departmental Security, Health & Safety, Equality & Diversity, Business Continuity and Business Planning.
- Stakeholder – Manage and engage with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. Drafting of correspondence.
- Resources – Manage workforce planning, providing information for effective decision making. Procurement of supplies and services related to project support within Delegated Financial Authority limits.
- Financial control – Manage project spend and contribute to the compilation of budgets. Contribute to the project business case.
- Risks and Issues – Lead potential risk areas, working with risk manager and escalating as appropriate.
- Experience of successfully supporting projects and working with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver results within fixed timeframes with limited resource.
- Experience of organising teams, establishing processes and working to deadlines.
- Able to use Microsoft Office tools.
Company: Ministry of Justice
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A