Website Mondi Group
Reporting to the Environmental & Certification Manager, the incumbent will coordinate the implementation of Mondi Forests’ environmental management system requirements within the Central Forestry Operations with the aim of realizing continuous improvement in environmental management performance over time.
- Conservation Management Specialist with a BSc degree or BTech (Essential) or higher qualification in nature conservation, or similar related qualification.
- Desirable – Specialist qualification as Lead Auditor – ISO 14001 (2015), FSC Forest Management or equivalent Lead Auditor qualification in another land use sector e.g. Agriculture, Conservation.
- Desirable – Professional registration with S.A Council for Natural Scientific Professions.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in conservation management and/or land management. In extension services, and/or direct hands-on management. (Essential)
- Some conservation extension and/or management experience in the forestry sector, or in other related land use sectors, e.g. Agriculture (Desirable)
- Relevant experience in environmental legislation (i.e. conservation, EIA, water, agriculture).
Company: Mondi Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Piet Retief, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A